I. Mention what are the key attributes of a call center executive?
The key attributes of a call center executive are:
- Knowledge of the product or service
- Good communications skills
- Patience while dealing with difficult customers
- Rapport building skills
- Ability to work on different software at the same time (CRM, knowledge bases etc.)
II. What is the key to success in a call center?
Call center is the face of a company. By dealing directly with the customers, a call center directly influences the image of a company. For a call center to be successful, it should be able to provide solutions to customers’ issues and at the same time enhance their overall experience. For a call center executive to be successful, he should be able to meet the requirements set by his managers. Some of the requirements are:
- Meeting AHT (Average Handling Time) requirements
- Meeting or exceeding FCR (First Call Resolution) requirements
- Meeting or exceeding customer expectations
- Being polite on the call
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and getting a good CSAT score