For catalog orders, the inbound call centers utilize
- Decision tree branching
- On-screen prompting
- Pop-up help
Order entry specialists are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Using the state-of-the-art catalog order taking system, our team takes orders, answer questions about products and provide many other services. Be it one product or thousands, one catalog or several, our inbound call centers services create and cultivate a communicative script that works for the customer needs.
To help your business grow our professionals take orders, process credit cards, answer questions about products, provide customer service and handle customer inquiries. The relevant database and order status information is linked with the customer order which enables you to respond to the simple queries regarding the status of the order. You could track it on daily basis.
Our inbound order processing comprises:
- Relevant database ranging from a single item to entire catalog.
- OnDeployment of order-entry software to create tailor script and order screening as per the client specifications.
- Aspects related to order processing such as subsequent selling, cross selling or market research
- Confirmation of changes, status, and development regarding order
- Making daily or weekly call statistics of the basic reporting.
- Inquiry Status available 24/7.
- Recording of calls to ensure zero errors and maintain quality.